Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Day of School

I have decided to really appreciate this school year- my first and only when the kids all go to the same school and start and end at the same time! Of course, Brady is home with me still- thank goodness! I'll definitely have to adjust when he starts school.
Obviously I am posting this WAY after the first day of school, so I can tell you they are having a great year.
Hannah was nervous becuase her teacher has a reputation of being very tough (especially about cursive writing), but she loves him.

Emily loves being in Uncle Mike's spelling group- the kids all feel pretty special to be related to the most popular teacher in the whole school!
Brandon transitioned to full-day school no problem (well, okay, eating breakfast quickly can sometimes still trip him up), and is doing a fantastic job of helping out his young rookie teacher.

No comments: